No. of Vacancy 1
To be posted at Corporate Office, Indirapuram
Experience 15+ years
1. Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
2. Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
3. Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
4. Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
5. Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
6. Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
7. Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
8. Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
9. Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Gulshan Homes and Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Setia
Contact Company:Gulshan Homes and Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.